The ISU announced today the full lineups for the first ISU Junior Grand Prix (JGP) of Figure Skating Series event of the season to be held Aug. 22-26, Courchevel, France.
The eight-member Team USA will be led by reigning JGP Final champion Jason Brown. Competitors for the remaining events will be announced in the coming weeks.
- 2012 U.S. junior silver medalist
- 2010 U.S. novice silver medalist
- 2011 JGP Austria champion
- 2011 JGP Australia bronze medalist
- 2012 World Junior bronze medalist
- 2011 JGP Final champion
- 2012 U.S. junior pewter medalist
- 2012 U.S. junior bronze medalists
- 2012 U.S. novice champions
Now in its 16th season, the JGP Series consists of seven international events in a cumulative point-scoring format. Each athlete is eligible to score points in two of the seven scheduled events (pairs can compete in two of four designated events). The top six point-earners in each discipline qualify for the Junior Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final, Dec. 6-9 in Sochi, Russia.
2012 Junior Grand Prix of Figure Skating schedule
- Courchevel, France (Aug. 22-26)
- Lake Placid, N.Y. (Aug. 29 – Sept. 2)
- Linz, Austria (Sept. 12 – 16)
- Istanbul (Sept. 19 – 23)
- Bled, Slovenia (Sept. 26 – 30)
- Zagreb, Croatia (Oct. 3 – 7)
- Dresden, Germany (Oct. 10 – 13)